Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A New Beginning

Hi everyone, this is my very first post, I know my site looks a little bare, but I'm just learning and experimenting.  The one thing I would like to talk about as you know is scrapbooking.  My site will primarily be about my scrapbooking, however, other parts of my life may be creeping in as well. 

For instance, recently my bowling team went to Reno, we stayed at the  Atlantis, which was great and they have a marvelous Spa.  Kudos to all the young ladies that work there, thanks for a wonderful day.  Now back to scrapping. I just want to share this new site that I am infatuated with, "UStream", so far I have only been watching but I do believe after watching  others on their channel, I think I can do the same thing.  After all some of the ladies just seem to be doing their regular scrapping, hah, I think I can do that. 

Oh well, I just wanted to share that with you, so please hang in there with me. 

2 comments:

  1. Well I will be interested in all the scapping news, tips and tricks to come. You are the Queen of Scrap and I look forward to following you on your blog as well as attending our next scrap session!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to all your insight, tips and pages. I'll be waiting...

    ReplyDelete