Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hope's Card

Yesterday my grand-daughter Hope called all excited  because she received her report card which contained all A's (she's in the 2nd grade in an accelerated class).  Of course being the wonderful grandmother that I am, I immediately told her that I was sending her a surprise for all her hard work.  So the scrapper in me went to work.  I'm not really a card maker, and I needed a quick card fast.  Recently, one of Ashley's friends had given me a card kit, so I decided to make use of it.  I needed simple and fast, but this card was a little too plain and the sayings didn't really meet my needs so I altered it and put some of my own scrap paper with it to make the card and here is my finished project inside and out:

The Outside

The Inside




Card Kit-Designs by Leere` - I used scraps from my stash for the pink and lime paper, Glam Pink, Waterfall and Lime Green stickles, tied a ribbon and bow and cut the bottom of the saying off so it would fit the occasion then I inked around it with powerpuffs pink cheeks ink.


I found two old stickers from Miss Elizabeth's (purchased at the Dollar Store) one sticker was the ribbon another was the A+ put them together to go on the inside of  the card and voila, my quick and easy masterpiece.

Isn't it cute, if I do say so myself, Ha-Ha (LOL) patting my own back. Needless to say, all I have to do now, is sign from Nana and Pop-pop and of course include the surprise and pop it in the mail.

So until next time folks, Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment