Monday, September 17, 2012

Mini Paperbag Album

Ok Guys, I'm going to try to shoot a short video showing my project, it's a paperbag mini album.  Yes, you heard right, it's a mini album that's made from paper bags.  I made everything from the cover to the inside content to the mini tags to go inside the album.   For this I used the following supplies: ( most of these supplies can be obtained at Michaels or ACmoore- you may already have some of them)
     - Your paper trimmer
      -a bone folder (essential)
     - Scotch Quick drying Tacky Glue (or any kind of quick drying scrapbooking glue)
      - 2 sheets of 12 x 12 cardstock
     -Paper bags - (I use the 4 5/8" by 2 7/8" x 8 5/8" - Celebrate It Bags - they are available in the party section of Michaels - they are a little bit heavier than the regular bags-  you can choose any color you like, just know that the paper bag will show up so get a color that coordinates with the papers you plan to use to cover up the bag)
    -scissors
     - Tape glider  or any scrapbooking tape machine you have.    - Any 4.5 x 6.5 paper pad - (I used products made by DCWV - but any brand will do as long as they are this size)

I think that's all you will need (this is my first attempt at a video- so be kind in your comments - I had to use the web cam in my computer, but I still had a good time completing this project and I wanted to share.)


Thanks for watching and Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment