Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Mini Lapbook

Hey Scrappers, I have a new project and a video to share with you.  It's called my December Daily Lapbook.  I created this mini album, (one that doesn't seem so mini, BUT...) to give as a Christmas gift.  I did not put the numbers of the days in it because the person who receives it may want to just use it as a December mini album without the numbers.  Anyway it was fun to make, It grew, and grew, partially because I couldn't really understand which page Kathy Ortha, duh!! (who made the video) was on so I just, watched her technique and then started incorporating them on my own.  Now, that became fun.  Anyway, I used the following materials to make this project:

Paper:     K& Company - Holiday Images
                Christmas Day by Carta Bella  (chipboad Accents)
                DCWV - The Christmas Matstack on the tags
                                The chrismas writing
                                The Ultimate Christnas stack
Recollections - stickers, memorists,Giddenhingses
                         crafting tape
                        / Americn Craft Rbbons
                      K & Company/Little yellow bicycle/Colorbok

So here we go.............

3 comments:

  1. Holy McSmokey, Bonnie. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job! I made the December Daily but have not completed the decorating of the pages. I really like the second version the best. I am almost through with that one! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am almost finished my lapbook as well! Kathy did a great job explaining it but I also took her ideas and made pages similar!! It was by far the most fun project I have worked on. I have never recorded on Youtube but maybe I will try! Blessings to you! gayla

    ReplyDelete