Thursday, December 27, 2012

Matchbook Mini Albums

Ok guys, another video, and I promise this one is shorter than the last one. (Ha-Ha)  I don't know about you but I love being off from work, along with spending time with my family (essentially watching while my DH, cooked all of Christmas dinner) I have been able to scrap all day or all night and just enjoy my hobby.  I have loved making my gifts this year... this could be the start of something big.....  This is a video showing the two Matchbook Mini Albums I made as gifts,  loving them.. quick and easy, yet very pretty.  I see more birthday gifts in someone's future..

For these I used cardstock instead of paperbags along with DCWV Christmas Stacks.



Until Next Time  (and I promise to get shorter) Happy Scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment