Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dickson Christmas Folio

Hello everyone, don't you just love this time of year?  I do. This year I decided to make gifts for some of my close friends, so you'll be seeing several videos of the completed projects.  This is actually the second gift I have completed, the first being the Christmas Lapbook Daily.  I loved making this project, and will probably make another one, HUMM who's birthday is coming up????  Ok, on to the project.  I used the Occassion Folio Tutorial and Video by Kathy Orta to make this gift. 

List of materials used includes:
                   Washi Tape, K& Company Tim Coffee Christmas Specialty Papers, K& Company
                   Yuletide Paper, Authentique's Festive Collection and 2 MS punches - Beaded Lace
                    Edge and sorry don't have the name of the other, and of course my Crop-A-Dile
                    1/2-1/4" Corner Chomper.


The Video:       


 




Enjoy and Happy Scrappin'


                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment