Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hope & Faith's Build-A-Page Winter Mini Album

Wow, guys it's been a little while since I posted, but I'm glad you guys are still with me.  I look forward to the day when I can craft whenever I want to without thinking about having to go to work or to school.  Ahhhh yes, I look forward to a richly fulfilling retirement.  But in the meantime, it is, what it is, so I post when I can.  So, my P.I.T.A. friends insisted that I post my latest mini album, which I made right  after Christmas for  my grand-daughters Hope and Faith, who are coming to visit me in February.  The Album has no pictures yet, because we are going to work on putting the pictures in it together, and they will not all be Christmas Pictures.  The album is based on the Build-A-Page concept by Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon.  It was a very easy album to make.  But as I said, I was really lazy, or overly busy and it took some talking to, to get the video done.  Without further ado, here is my quick, no frills, down and dirty video.  I hope it inspires someone, somewhere, to do something....




To make the album I used Recollections Jolly Holiday Paper collections both the 12X12 and the 11 x 8 1/2, some washi tape, and  Recollections black cardstock.
So until next time, Happy Scrappin'

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! The granddaughters will love it. I make all of her projects very quickly and then it takes me forever to decide on which papers. I think that I make it too hard on my self. I have about 14 of the different albums made but none of them are completed. Thanks for sharing. Konnie

    ReplyDelete