Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mini Album - September Bonus Project -EP#2

Hello everyone, I am so excited,first of all I have a new video, secondly, I'm sharing the Bonus Project I made from the September kit club, by Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon.  I didn't use the same paper that she did, but I think my little mini book turned out just as well, even though I had a few bumps along the way.  (For one, the Basic Grey Black card stock I used cracked when I scored it using my bone folder.  Although I love the look of their black card stock, in the future I will only be using it on flat scrapbooking pages.) Oh well, live and learn.  On my project I featured paper from DCWV's Immortal Love Cardstack collection. I love, love, love that paper, it's so dark and brooding but, still sexy and deeply romantic.  Come to think of it, I made the complete mini album the day I receive the kit, but it took me a week to cover all the sections because I had to choose just the right combination of papers, even though I knew the main paper I wanted to use, that was the hardest part in making the entire mini album. OK, on to the project, people!!!!





I hope you enjoyed my post, thanks for watching and Happy Scrapping!!!

5 comments:

  1. wow! This is gorgeous! I would love to learn how to make that. You did a great job on the matting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on this bonus project. I only hope that you will not share too many details, as I thought these bonus projects were suppose to be for kit club members only as a kind of thank you. That's one of the special reasons for joining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, only sharing one of the pockets, cause I'm using it on a scrapbook page, don't worry, it's a pocket that Kathy has shared in her videos.

      Delete
  3. I love this. I aspire to someday be as detailed and as knowledgeable in scrapping. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more.....
    -Barbara

    ReplyDelete