Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Robin

Hello Again:
Guess what, I finished my first assignment in my Administrator's Computer class.  I am so stoked, so I decided to do a quick card for my friend's birthday.  No, really I had to get the gift and do a card because she was coming over to see me today and I wanted it done for her when she got here.  I was literally glueing the final touches on while she was on the deck talking to my DH(Darling Husband).  Anyway I purchased a gift bag from the dollar store for her gift, so I decided to  make a quick matching card and this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it, I do.
Card alone

Card and Gift bag


Instructions:
-I simply cut an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white cardstock in half
-I used my 1 1/4 & my 1 1/2 paper shapers circle punches to punch out the orange and green circles from scrap paper
- orange ribbon from dollar store
-olive scrap of card stock for the happy birthday stamp
-one medium Jewel tone olive pearl from the Pearlescent Goodie Box
-bone scrap for background

I think it looks great, for 15 minutes of work and it was basically free, because it was made with scraps.  So until next time, Happy Scrappin'

1 comment: