Monday, October 8, 2012

HIMCR#66

I'm on a roll now guys, 2 posts in one weekend.  It's only because we have the extra day off  and my friend Robin came over.  We decided to make a card for a couple of challenges.  We chose to combine 2 challenges, Hiding in my Craft room - whose challenge colors were orange, purple and black and the DCWV stack-a-holic template challenge.  This is the card that I came up with.

HIMCR#66



I think it came out pretty darn good.  In this challenge I used the following products:
-Paper from DCWV - HIPPIE CHIC matstack and the La Bella Rouge Stack
-the flower is from Prima
-the banners were cut using Pretty Pennants and my Cricut Expression2
-jute (string) by Natural Connections
-Just for you stamp by Close to my Heart
-Purple jewels - Imaginesce (IRock)

Ok Guys, until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment